On this Day in the Gaming Industry September 19
- On this Day September 19, 2019 – Apple Arcade, a game subscription service was launched for $4.99 per month.
Apple Arcade is a video game subscription service by Apple Inc. for iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and macOS devices.
What you get?
- Access to over 100 games.
- Users can carry over in-game progress between all devices linked to the same iCloud account.
- No ads, in-app purchases, always-on DRM, or data tracking.
- Up to six family members are allowed access through family sharing.
- Various game controllers are supported, such as the DualShock 4 and Xbox One controllers when playing games.
Full Article Links
Never partook in these, so don’t really have an opinion, thoughts?