BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
- On this Day November 7, 2005 – Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble! was released for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance in North America. However, this also released in Europe and Japan on November 4, 2005 and December 1, 2005 respectively.
Description: Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble! is a platform game where players control Dixie Kong and her baby cousin, Kiddy Kong, through 8 worlds which comprise a total of 48 levels. Many of the gameplay elements from previous games in the series mark a return in this game, such as barrels, bonus levels which reward the player with special “bonus coins”, DK coins, animal helpers and a multiplayer mode. The player-characters in this game are Dixie Kong, who is Diddy Kong’s girlfriend, and her younger cousin, Kiddy Kong. Scattered around the overworld are various other characters: Wrinkly Kong appears in “save caves”, which when entered allow the player to save their game; Funky Kong plays a key role in the game, as he supplies the player with vehicles to traverse the overworld; Swanky Kong, reappearing from the previous game, allows players to challenge Cranky Kong in a contest involving throwing balls at targets in exchange for Bear Coins.
- On this Day November 7, 2005 – Madagascar: Operation Penguin was released for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance in North America. However, this also released in Europe on November 7, 2005.
Description: Madagascar: Operation Penguin is a platform video game based on DreamWorks’ Madagascar. It was released in 2005 and the first game on Madagascar’s spin-off series.
- On this Day November 7, 2005 – Mario Party 7 was released for the Nintendo Game Cube in North America. However, this also released in Japan, Europe and Australia on November 10, 2005, February 10, 2006 and June 8, 2006 respectively.
Description: The goal of Mario Party 7 is to gather stars, but each board requires it in a different way. For the first time ever since the series’ initial release in 1999, eight players may participate in either Party Cruise or Deluxe Cruise (the 8 player equivalent of the Mini-Game Cruise). Players are split into teams of two and are required to share a controller, with the first player using the L button and the Control Stick in mini-games, while the second player uses the R button and the C-stick.
- On this Day November 7, 2002 – Medal of Honor: Frontline was released for the Nintendo Game Cube in North America. However, this also released in Europe on December 6, 2002.
Publisher: EA Games
Genre: First-person shooter
Description: Frontline is a first-person shooter where players take control of the protagonist player character in a first-person perspective where they fight through levels set during the Second World War against the Wehrmacht using historical weaponry of the era, performing a series of military operations. Briefings take place at the start of each mission, which advance the plot and introduce new characters. Each mission is structured through a number of linear levels, each with differing locations, levels of action and styles of gameplay. Frontline starts with Lieutenant James Steven “Jimmy” Patterson storming Omaha Beach as a part of Operation Overlord, after which the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) sends him to disrupt German U-boat operations. The OSS discovers that the Germans are building a secret weapon, but their contact in the Dutch Resistance goes missing. As a result, Lt. Patterson joins up with the 82nd Airborne during Operation Market Garden to find him.
- On this Day November 7, 2001 – Jackie Chan Adventures: Legend of the Dark Hand was released for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance in North America. However, this also released in Europe on November 30, 2001.
Description: The story is a mix of Seasons 1 and 2 of Jackie Chan Adventures and follows The Demon Sorcerers, led by Shendu, the demon of fire. The eight demons were banished to the Demon Netherworld by eight Chinese immortals using the magic of the Pan Ku Box. In present times, the Dark Hand, led by Valmont, are using the Pan Ku Box to unleash the demons upon the world.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
NordVPN unblocks all major streaming services